Real Estate Agents
What should you expect from real estate agents in Manitoba?
When you want to buy or sell a home it is perfectly reasonable to seek out the services of a real estate agent. Real estate salespeople attain a certain level of education prior to registration with the province of Manitoba and are required to complete mandatory annual education. A real estate agent can:
- Access information that will help you make an informed decision such as neighbourhood trends and comparable house prices.
- Provide exposure using tools such as Multiple Listing Service to list your home.
- Market your home.
- Provide you with professional contacts needed when buying or selling your home. This may include lenders, lawyers, appraisers, etc.
- Negotiate the sale or purchase of your home.
- Assist in the completion of any necessary paperwork.